NETWORK SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Network Systems Engineer Responsibilities Include:
- Installing and maintaining stable and reliable computer networks, connections and cabling
- Performing troubleshooting to system failures in desktop and server equipment and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
- Testing and configuring software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices
We are looking for a personable and skilled Network Technician to undertake tasks of network deployment and day-to-day maintenance. The ideal candidate will be a competent individual with great passion for technology. An analytical mindset will be essential for effective troubleshooting and improving the network’s functions. The goal is to Install and maintaining stable, efficient and reliable computer networks to ensure the unobtrusive operation of business.
- Install and maintain computer networks, connections and cabling
- Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
- Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/bugs
- Test and configure software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their own work
- Do regular data backups to protect the organization’s information
- Provide technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instructions
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- Proven experience as network technician or relevant position
- Outstanding diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Great personality and out-going communication skills
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies
- Hands-on experience with common software and hardware
- Strong knowledge of personal computers, Network Servers and other network infrastructure, particularly in the Windows 2008/2012/2016 environment
- Strong knowledge of configuring Cisco, Meraki, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard and other brand name networking equipment.
- Understanding of mainstream Cloud based solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Ability to set up all aspects of a computer network
- Ability to install, troubleshoot and maintain industry standard software applications
- Working knowledge of the internet, Microsoft Office, Windows 7/8/10 and administrative/installation knowledge of Windows 2008/2012/2016 server and Exchange Server
- Strong leadership qualities and work directly with customers and ensure customer satisfaction
- Strong client-facing skills, assertiveness, strong communications skills, leadership, self-starter, etc.
- Ability to work independently
3+ years working experience in the Information Systems industry
Our company offers competitive salary plus benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance, Laptop, phone, and mileage allowance.