SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
This person is responsible for providing the standard technical support, both on and off site to clients of Source One Solutions, Inc. Salary & Benefits package will be based on experience and other relevant qualifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- *Installs, configures and maintains computer hardware and software.
- *Communicates clearly with all clients and company employees as to daily tasks performed both on the client site and in the office.
- *Reporting of on-site activity.
- *Prepare weekly time sheets and work schedule.
- *Assists with the design and consultation of current and future technology based solutions of clients and in-house needs.
- *Required to work a minimum of 80 hours per pay period (every two weeks)
- *Performs other reasonable duties as required.
- *Communicate to sales staff of potential projects in existing client account.
- *This is a Salaried Position with benefits
Minimum three (3) years proven experience with installing and maintaining computers networks
Microsoft and Cisco Certifications are desired but not required.
Manager of Technical Operations
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- *Strong knowledge of personal computers, Network Servers and other network infrastructure, particularly in the Windows 2008/2012 environment
- *Understanding of mainstream Cloud based solutions
- *Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- *Ability to set up all aspects of a computer network
- *Ability to install, troubleshoot and maintain industry standard software applications
- *Working knowledge of the internet, Microsoft Office, Windows 7/8/10 and administrative/installation knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 server and Exchange Server
- *Maintain strong professional relationships with clients
- *Must be able to provide reliable and innovative consulting advice to clients
- *Outstanding communication skills
- *Strong phone skills
- *Ability to work independently